La situacion insostenible , quien habla de natwest?

Espacio general para comentar las noticias más recientes.
Responder
Flip

Mensaje por Flip »

Natwest: 'I have nothing to eat until I get paid'

Natwest customers unable to get their hands on their wages are struggling to eat.

By Paul Farrow

11:48AM BST 22 Jun 2012

36 Comments

Natwest customers continue to face problems as the technical glitch shows no sign of being fixed.

The Telegraph has been receiving emails from angry customers.

Gemma said: "I am a student and I depend on wages from my part time job to survive. Today I was supposed to receive my tax rebate and wages in order to buy food and pay my household bills and I haven't been able to do either.

"I have literally nothing to eat until I get paid."

David said: "I have recently moved to a new area where I am still finding my feet, I am 19 and living away from home with my family living 240+ miles away. I have no food in the house and I was hoping to go food shopping today with my

"I have no source of borrowing money from anyone around this area or my family because they cannot transfer it via Natwest. Looks like i'm not eating today.

Andrew wrote: "Just been reading your article and thought i would give you my story too, I was meant to receive a payment of nearly £3000 from student finance yesterday, still not showing in my account.

"I think the most worrying thing is that nobody can give you any idea as to when this will be fixed and what has caused the issue

gabriel
Site Admin
Contactar:

Mensaje por gabriel »

Explícanos un poco de qué va el tema, please.

Flip

Re: La situacion insostenible , quien habla de natwest?

Mensaje por Flip »

Estamos asistiendo en todos los paises a  Preparativos de corralito, creo que francia italia y pruebas encubiertas,...

Aqui os dejo el texto de la noticia, desde el martes pasado 12 millones de clientes de los bancos rbs ( royal bank ) tienen sus cuentas congeladas, en UK lo llaman problema tecnico 
Computer glitch, van a abrir este domingo para dar acceso a los clientes a su dinero.

No deja de ser una simulacion muy cercana a la realidad, en la prensa en España ni media columna

Up to 12 million NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland customers will be unable to pay bills or move money this weekend after the banks failed to resolve a computer glitch that has left savers’ accounts frozen since Tuesday.

The banks, which are part of the taxpayer-owned RBS Group, said that "technical issues” with its computers meant that payments in or out of accounts have been delayed since late on Tuesday night.

The IT failure has left workers without their wages. People are also facing fines for late payment of bills because the computer meltdown meant that direct debits payments were not made.

Around 1,000 branches will stay open until 6pm on Sunday to give customers access to their cash and help with enquiries. They will also open on Sunday, a spokesman for RBS Group said.

It is the first time in the banks’ history that they have opened branches on such as a scale over a weekend.

It has emerged that some people have been left homeless after the computer problems meant house purchases fell through. Some travellers have been left stranded abroad.

economista camuflado

Re: La situacion insostenible , quien habla de natwest?

Mensaje por economista camuflado »

Valee Flip, muchas gracias, nos hemos enterado.___¡¡¡¡Luisaaaa!!! Vete al quiosco y cómprame un palabrero de Ingles a español que luego te lo pago

Responder